HT Parental Controls contains a real-time Internet filter that scans all web content accessed by your child. Now you can control access to any website blocking any unwanted domains and pages. Simply add an URL to the Banned Websites list.
- Choose Website Blocking.
- Click Add near Banned Websites and enter the URL or keyword you want to block.
- Add all websites you want to block to the list.
- Click Apply.
With the Black List you can:
- Block domains. For example facebook.com, youtube.com, etc.
- Block sub-domain while allowing the main domain. For example, you can block images.google.com while google.com is allowed
- Block certain pages of the website. For example, you can block facebook.com/ladygaga and allow Facebook in general
More InformationHow to block websites in the easiest way How to limit time on specific websites/applications How to block websites by keywords
Have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We're here to help.
Contact us ›