Blocking Features - HT Employee Monitor FAQ
How do I block a specific website or keywords with HT Employee Monitor?
With HT Employee Monitor you can block certain websites, keywords and website categories.
- Click Website Blocking.
- Click the Add button near the Banned Websites list and enter the URL or keyword you want to block.
- Add all websites you want to block and click Apply.
More InformationHow do I block all websites except a whitelist? How to limit the time that users can spend on certain websites The program does not block a specified website(s). What should I do?
How do I block all websites except a whitelist?
HT Employee Monitor lets you block all websites and allow only websites from your trusted list.
- Go to Website Blocking.
- Click the Add button near the Allowed Websites list and enter the URL or keyword you want to allow.
- Make your list of allowed websites.
- Select the Only see the website on the allowed list checkbox and click Apply.
You can also import your list of allowed websites.
- Right-click on the Allowed Websites list and select Import List...
- Select your *.csv or *.txt file with the list of websites.
More InformationWhat browsers does HT Employee Monitor support? How to limit the time that users can spend on certain websites How do I block a specific website or keywords with HT Employee Monitor?
How do I block an application?
One of the HT Employee Monitor unique features is an opportunity to block or limit certain applications.
- Go to Application Blocking.
- Add applications you want to block.
- If you cannot find the needed program on the list, click Browse to add its exe file.
One more way that allows you to block applications even more easily:
- Run the application you want to block.
- Go to HT Employee Monitor > Applications logs.
- Select the application on the list and click the Block app button.
To limit the time that users can spend on a certain application:
- Add the application to the list.
- Click it and select Limit.
- Specify how much time users can spend on the limited applications or set up the Schedule for them.
Have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We're here to help. Contact us ›