How to Block Discord | The App and Site on a Computer
Discord is trendy chat and has both a website and an app. Therefore, to block Discord or limit time on it, you need to ensure that both the Discord site and app are securely locked. Find to do it, simply and reliably:
- How to Block the Discord Site
- How to Set Time Limits on the Discord Site
- How to Block/Limit the Discord app
- How to View Reports
How to Block the Discord Site
HT Family Shield can block/ limit or even schedule Discord and other chats and messengers with a few clicks and have a range of other helpful features to manage computer use.
- Download HT Family Shield and install it on the computer you want to restrict Discord.
- Create an account to access all the options remotely on your parental dashboard.
- Open https://family.ht-vector.com and log in.
- Click Website Blocking and add discord.com or the bare keyword Discord to your Blacklist.
How to Set Time Limits on the Discord Site
With HT Family Shield, you can set the amount of time your family members can spend on the Discord and other sites— an hour, day, or week with a few clicks:
- Click Website Limiting and add Discord.
- Set time restrictions on the limited sites or/and make the Schedule.
How to Block/Limit the Discord app
The Discord app is installed on a computer program that works independently from its site. To block/limit/schedule it, follow these simple steps:
- Click App Blocking.
- Click Add and add the Discord app to the list.
- Choose BLOCK for Discord to block it completely.
- Choose LIMIT to limit the amount of time users can spend on the Discord app.
HT Family Shield Reports
HT Family Shield can not only manage screen time, block unwanted sites and apps. It gives detailed reports of all your child’s computer activities accessible from anywhere you can connect to the Internet. So that you can see where your child spends time online and block all harmful or time-wasting activities directly from reports.
- Log in to your parent dashboard at https://family.ht-vector.com.
- Click Reports > Websites or Applications.
- Click the Block or Limit icon-button against unwanted activities.
Alerts show activities that were blocked
We created HT Family Shield to protect children from harmful and unacceptable content, limit online distraction, to help parents keep their children safer and focused when online. Try a 14-day free trial to block Discord and other charts, and test all the program benefits.