Application Blocking & Limiting
Protecting your child's computer and managing their activities is so easy with HT Parental Controls. Block any applications – games, messengers, browsers, email programs or limit and schedule their use.
- Choose Application Blocking.
- Click Add Application and select the app you want to block from the list which appears.
- If you cannot find the app on the list, click Browse and select its executable file installed on the computer.
How to Block an Application from the Reports
An additional way that allows you to block applications even more easily.
- Run app you want to block.
- Open HT Parental Controls and click the Applications reports.
- Find the app on the log, select it and click the Block app button at the bottom of the tab.
To limit the time that your child spends on the app or schedule application use, follow these steps:
- Add the app, as mentioned above.
- Select the application on the list and choose Limit.
- Specify Maximum time allowed. If needed, click Set schedule to configure it.
Have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We're here to help.
Contact us ›