The Best Content Filter for Parents
Content Filter is software that prevents users from accessing websites with inappropriate content. Such sites are especially dangerous for children who, in their innocence and curiosity, are prone to watch whatever is available. So parents must protect their children online.
HT Family Shield can protect your child on the Internet. Set up our content filter and block the sites you want to conceal from your child.
How to Set up Our Content Filter
- Download HT Family Shield and install it on your child’s computer.
- Open Rules → Website Blocking and click the categories of websites you want to block.
With HT Family Shield, you can block websites and URLs, categories of websites, keywords, and filter content at your discretion. The content filter is compatible with the most popular search engines and supports these browsers: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Brave, and Opera.
How to Block Websites by Keywords or URLs
HT Family Shield allows you to block websites using keywords and URLs. Adding one keyword, you can block thousands of sites that contain it. It also allows blocking search queries with these keywords. In this way, you control which content your child can access according to your convictions. For example, you can block such keywords as «anime», «cartoon», «sex».
- Open HT Family Shield and click Rules → Website Blocking.
- Add the keywords you want to block to the Blacklist.
- Add the URLs of websites you want to block to the Blacklist.
Content Filter Features
Our content filter, HT Family Shield, has many features to manage and supervise your family computer.
- Content Filter
- Blocking websites by keywords and URLs
- Blocking all websites except those whitelisted
- App Blocking and Limiting
- Screen Time Rules
- Search Queries
- Password Protected
- Uninstallation Protection
- Works on Private Browser Modes
- Works with VPNs
Keep your child safe online. Our content filter will do everything to protect your child from the dangers of the Internet world.